Abdullahi Issack Sadam
Mr. Issack Abdullahi joined the firm of Lesinko Njoroge & Gathogo from February, 2018 as a Trainee Advocate and is engaged in its Litigation and Arbitration Department. He is waiting to be admitted to the Bar on March/April having undertaken his articles of pupilage from the firm of Waweru Gatonye & Co. Advocates wherefrom he was extensively exposed to various areas of competitive legal practice including general civil and commercial dispute resolution, public law and constitutional litigation, environment and land disputes resolution and employment and labour relations matter.
- Arbitration: Acting for Kenya Airports Authority in a dispute whose subject matter was in the excess of Kshs. 4, 600, 000.00
- Business Premises and Rent Tribunal: Acting for Kenya Airports Authority in a dispute where the tenant had sought to set aside a notice of relocation.
- Property: Acted for a client where the client sought specific performance comprising of subdivision of a larger parcel of land and exercising therefrom a smaller parcel. The resulting judgment which is sets a new thinking is reported in Eric Wamae Karuri & 2 others v. Kinya Nyaga Kinyua  eKLR.
- Employment: Acted for a client who was seeking various reliefs necessitated by unfair termination of his employment through our strategic counsel, the matter was resolved through compromise and negotiations resulting in the recording of a win-win, out-of-court settlement.
- General Litigation: Meeting clients for instructions, offering legal advice, preparing legal opinion, Drafting court documents, conducting pre-trial briefings, representation of clients in the Court of Appeal, the High Court and courts of equal status, Subordinate courts, City Court, Advocate Disciplinary Commission regarding disputes touching on a vast areas such as employment & Labour; labour relations, land rights and environment, enforcement of contractual claims, constitutional petitions and judicial reviews for individuals and private entities