To safeguard provision of top-notch, cost-effective and prompt legal services, the Firm has invested and will continue to invest in professional, infrastructural, operational and human resource capabilities. To mention but a few:-
- The firm recognises the centrality of professional advancement in the delivery of services and has in that regard set up a policy for knowledge acquisition and exchange through establishment of library facilities, subscription to legal journals amd internet library resources, in-house training programs, regular attendance of seminars and conferences and continuous legal education and training.
- We keep track of all changes in the law and advise our clients through legal notes on legislative and judicial pronouncements that have a bearing on their operations or the way they do business
- The firm has a dedicated team of well-trained administrative and support staff comprising of personal assistants, support staff and law clerks who complement delivery of professional services to clients.
- There is in place a current Professional Indemnity cover to underwrite any such risks as might arise in the course of our professional engagements with the clientelle.
- To promote efficient storage, retrieval, flow and dissemination of information, the Firm is highly computerised and networked with suitable electronic mail and internet facilities, allowing for prompt and cost-effective communications with clients. We maintain parallel electronic files to complement physical files.
- The firm maintains active contact with clients through regular updates on the court cases and other matters handled by the firm from time to time.
- We maintain an interactive website accessible at www.lesinkonjoroge.com where such queries as the clients may have are posted and dealt with by our lawyers.
- We strive to build and sustain enduring mutually working benefitial relationships with clients through a keen understanding of their businesses so as to align and attune our services with the aspirations and missions of our clients
- We have established good working relationships with a number of law firms in the country with whom we team up to establish a consortium of assignmentsthat may go beyond our operational capacity