Lesinko Njoroge & Gathogo Advocates

M edical Lawyer

How We Can Help?

Medical lawyers do the same kind of work as other lawyers, but focused on some aspect of the medical industry or individual or public health. Malpractice lawsuits over doctor or hospital negligence are a huge part of that. Just typing “medical malpractice Los Angeles” or “malpractice attorneys Chicago” into a search engine will generate dozens of hits. Malpractice attorneys fight for plaintiffs who saw the medical professionals screwed up big-time. Alternatively, they take the defense side, working to clear the accused of wrongdoing.

Working Process

  • Invite a Lawyer
  • Security
  • Protect The Client

Attorneys in any field of law need a law degree. That takes four years of undergraduate study followed by three years of law school. Unlike some fields of study, there are no specialized law degrees. Everyone who graduates has a JD, or Doctor of Jurisprudence. During the second and third year of law school, though, you’ll have the chance to take classes in health law and other specialties.

Services Features:

Frequently Asked Questions

Do the police need to read the Miranda warnings before talking to a suspect?

The police must read the Miranda warnings before they interrogate someone who is in custody. Whether a custodial interrogation is occurring depends on the specific circumstances.

When are search and seizure rules triggered?

Search and seizure rules apply when law enforcement conducts a search that invades a citizen’s legitimate expectation of privacy. The expectation must be objectively reasonable in the situation.

How many criminal cases go to trial?

Very few criminal cases go to trial. Over 90 percent of all cases result in a plea bargain, in which the defendant pleads guilty or no contest in exchange for a lesser charge or lighter sentence.

Can I get an arrest off my record?

In some states, law enforcement will eliminate an arrest from an individual’s record automatically if they are not charged. Otherwise, you may need to petition for a finding of factual innocence.